Skip to main content

Pumpkin Party

My friend Addie has a pumpkin party every year, so I offered to it at our house since our backyard is nothin' but DIRT. Due to an unexpected dust storm we moved the party inside. Unfortunately I didn't get a picture of everyone but we had a blast! 
Our neighbor Kelly

Aunt MiMi with Audrey and Julia

The girls watching Casper
I'm sad I didn't get a picture of Tycee's pumpkin because she free handed this amazing wolf!
Amy did an awesome job making a skull

How cute is she? This is Eliana.

Andrew and I switched off Audrey while we worked on my pumpkin. After wandering around for a bit I came back to find that he had carved his self portrait into MY pumpkin! And in case you were wondering that is a hallow on top of his head.

Comments

awwwww....fun! I wanna carve pumpkins. Definitely missed out on that one this Halloween season! Ooops...

But cute pictures!

:]
That is hilarious! Carving pumpkins is so fun! I love this time of year!
Suzi said…
Yes, you read my mind. I was thinking about that today. Whatever you've got for christmas music would be great. I will try anything. Now I'm getting excited, I'm going to order new strings today!
Rebecca said…
How fun! Now you just need to give your bro a pumpkin with your picture.
kemra said…
I saw that a few days ago, but I didn't realize that was Melisha's husband. How sad, I can't even imagine. Are you still in touch with her at all? I would love her address to send her a card. Thanks for letting me know!

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year!

 We thought we’d bring some new energy to 2021 by completely tearing our house apart and getting our carpets cleaned. The cleaners were scheduled for December 30th, so we pulled everything out of bedrooms and gave the walls and baseboards a good scrub. In order to allow the carpets time to dry we didn’t want to walk on them so we used Elliott’s points and got a hotel up in the Woodlands. We stayed at the Marriott along the waterway and it was beautiful. There ended up being a storm that night which was unfortunate because we weren’t able to walk down the waterway and enjoy the whole scene up there. We ordered Shake Shack from Uber Eats and watched Hook all snuggled up in our beds. It was a perfect evening.  Once we returned home we got to work putting bedrooms back together then later that night celebrated the new year! It’s become tradition for us to do taste tests with the kids blindfolded. We did different flavored oreo’s and ice drinks. We ordered Buffalo Wild Wings and wa...

Good Morning

Our kids don't sleep in. If they make it past 6:30 it's an extremely rare occasion. The problem with this is that Pete and I are not exactly morning folk. We make goals that say we will be in bed before 10pm, but after a week or so we are back to staying up way to late. Having Netflix is not helping either. We love watching documentaries and could watch them all night long. Every morning looks a little something like this. Our kids full of energy and ready to conquer the day, while Pete and I are wanting to kill ourselves.

Summer Movies

We've been having a great time going to the Summer Movie Fun at Harkins. It's super cheap and a nice way to get out of the house to do something. I didn't know what to expect with my kids, but it has worked out perfectly. Other than Audrey having to go potty 3 times EVERY movie she sits really well through them. Brandon normally takes his nap and it's a very enjoyable time.