I can't get back into the blogging business, but I'm going to try really hard. Here are some things that have happened in my little life.
Audrey is a walkin' like a pro. I can't believe she is going to be 1 in 10 days in kills me! Everyone said it will go by fast, but man it goes by FAST!
She's still has her daddy wrapped around her finger, and cry's EVERY time he leaves for work. It has been spectacular having a husband who isn't stressed with school, and having to spend every spare minute writing one of his bazillion papers. I'm so bummed that school started again yesterday, hopefully this semester isn't as rough. Last semester till he graduates... HOORAY!

Audrey still hates wearing bows, and still gets mistaken for a boy! I will never understand how someone wearing hot pink can get confused for a boy... owell
I had lunch with some of my best girlfriends from high school, it was not nearly enough time. I can't wait to do it again, I'm so excited for them to come out to Casa Grande :)
Audrey was so skeptical of her Uncle Cam when he got home from his mission, but now their best buddies
Audrey got this cute little dress and thinks the panties that go along with it is a hat. She won't wear bows but loves this! She will find it and bring it to me to place on her head... what a nut!
New Years was fantastic. I love low key New Years Eve celebrations. We put Miss Audrey to sleep and had a party of our own. We were able to catch up on some movies we missed, from when Audrey was first born. Apparently we didn't really miss anything. We didn't make it till midnight. Unfortunately my job begins anywhere from 4:30-6:30AM and I don't get holidays off. Being a mom is so rough! :)
Comments
Audrey's adorable! Sorry we'll miss the Par-T!