If Audrey is ever content for longer that 5 min I KNOW she is into something she shouldn't be, it's inevitable. Today I've come down with a cold which is always accompanied by an excruciating headache in the beginning stages. Because of my current condition I ended up allowing Audrey to be content in the other room as long as she was happy, so I could have some peace and quiet. After about 15 min I knew it was time to investigate. It wasn't too hard to find Audrey because she so generously left a trail for me to follow... what a sweet heart!
Along the trail I found this beautiful masterpiece, isn't she talented?
And then the treasure
There's the culprit... it's a good thing she is so cute!
At least she helped clean up
We made up by playing pick-a-boo and making fishy faces
Comments
Love, Granny Juls