A Mad Hatter's Tea Party to be exact. My SIL, has a dream to create unique homemade parties in a box. We thought we would take on this adventure, and Audrey's would be the first. Anyone who knows Audrey knows she is basically obsessed with Alice in Wonderland. Since this was for our "business" it's a little above and beyond what I would have normally done for a kids birthday party... but I had fun creating it.... and I think Helen did too... right Helen? :)
We made many trips to thrift stores and found lots of treasures
It was a lot of fun gathering unique pieces that would work perfectly for the party
This was the hat decorating station. The goal was to actually create mad hatter looking hats but it ended up being a bigger head ache than was intended so Helen came up with these little lovelies.
Aren't these the cutest party hats? You can kinda see the banner I made. It took a long time to make it how I wanted it too, but it finally turned out.
All set up for the kids to decorate
Cupcake liners and mad hatter topper
A CLASSIC Audrey pose :)
Decorating hats
We are so lucky to live across the street from this adorable girl. These two love playing with each other.
I love how my neice, or Audrey's sister if you ask Audrey, stuck a feather out the top of her hat!
This cute little guy also lives on our street. It's so nice for Audrey to have wonderful friends to play with in our neighborhood. I'm 95% sure we live in the best neighborhood ever.



Comments