Today started with me weighing myself and finding out I only have 2 more pounds to loose for me to be at pre birth weight. Now let's be honest my pre birth weight isn't exactly anything to be excited about, but it's nice to know that I'll be back where I started. Score!
Today is Pete's late day, which is wonderful because he didn't have to leave for work till 9:30. That is so nice! The bad thing is he won't get home till late tonight, but it made this morning really nice. Score!
My visiting teaching came over soon after Pete left and told me to go lock myself in my room, and take my lap top with me and just go relax. Meanwhile she cleaned and played with my kids until it was time to go to our wards park day. She kept Audrey and Brandon until about 1:00 and even fed them lunch. Score, Score SCORE!! What a great visiting teacher.
I had to chuckle a bit when I saw that family inside the store and her children were throwing balls at each other and a couple of the kids were using the hoola hoops while the mom was in the children's clothing department. I guess once you get to 5 it just doesn't matter anymore :) It was pretty comical once the mom went to go check on her kids and saw what they were doing, she went nuts! hahah, still makes me laugh.
Comments