Skip to main content

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRANDON!

This post is in the exact opposite order, but I don't have the time to redo it unfortunantly so we will start from the end of this little boys special day!

Pete was able to get off work at 6:00pm on Brandon's birthday which is early and we were going to go out to eat and have a fun night, but Brandon was done for the day and out by the time Pete got home. We tried really hard to get him up but he wasn't having it. He only got a 20 min nap, and it messed him up, darn it.
We met up with Pete for lunch to get Brandon's free kids meal at Fuddruckers. It was fun meeting up. I had scheduled to have Brandon's 2 year check up on his birthday so I could spend some time just with him. He did such a good job at the doc and meeting up with dad was a special treat.
Happy Birthday to YOU!!

Yummy birthday waffles, that he didn't eat! Just the cream and a couple strawberries.
Playing with his new toys.
We filled his room with ballons, he loved it!

I remember when I found out I was having a boy, I was worried because I was so used to such a girly girl how was I supposed to be a mom to a boy! It's a good thing I didn't pick the gender because he has filled my life with cars, trains, trucks, balls, scooters, dirt and so so much joy!

Comments

The Browns said…
YAY! Happy Birthday Brandon! I'm sad we couldn't come down for the party! He's such a cutie! I hear ya on the boy thing...I don't know WHAT I'm going to do with a boy after 2 girls, BUT I know it will be good. =] Boys are great! =]
Carolyn Smith said…
I am glad Brandon had such a great birthday. What fun things you did!!

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year!

 We thought we’d bring some new energy to 2021 by completely tearing our house apart and getting our carpets cleaned. The cleaners were scheduled for December 30th, so we pulled everything out of bedrooms and gave the walls and baseboards a good scrub. In order to allow the carpets time to dry we didn’t want to walk on them so we used Elliott’s points and got a hotel up in the Woodlands. We stayed at the Marriott along the waterway and it was beautiful. There ended up being a storm that night which was unfortunate because we weren’t able to walk down the waterway and enjoy the whole scene up there. We ordered Shake Shack from Uber Eats and watched Hook all snuggled up in our beds. It was a perfect evening.  Once we returned home we got to work putting bedrooms back together then later that night celebrated the new year! It’s become tradition for us to do taste tests with the kids blindfolded. We did different flavored oreo’s and ice drinks. We ordered Buffalo Wild Wings and wa...

Audrey 18 Month Pictures

http://addiewhitephotography.blogspot.com/ Take a look at addie's blog she has more pictures posted! Addie just took Audrey's 18 months pictures, and I can't get over how amazing they are. These are just a sneak peek. I have to go look at the rest later. These pictures seemed to download just fine. I did upload my pictures to photobucket, but how do I get them onto the blog, Lindsey?! Help me, I'm kinda retarded :) Anyways enjoy the pictures!

Good Morning

Our kids don't sleep in. If they make it past 6:30 it's an extremely rare occasion. The problem with this is that Pete and I are not exactly morning folk. We make goals that say we will be in bed before 10pm, but after a week or so we are back to staying up way to late. Having Netflix is not helping either. We love watching documentaries and could watch them all night long. Every morning looks a little something like this. Our kids full of energy and ready to conquer the day, while Pete and I are wanting to kill ourselves.