There has been a lot of coming and going for us this Summer. The beginning of June Elliott headed to San Antonio for 2 weeks, we met him there and explored for a weekend before the kids and I headed to Arizona for 3 weeks. Elliott met us there for a weekend and we all flew home together, then soon after Elliott packed up and headed back to San Antonio again for another week!

Since he finally had a Saturday off we packed up and headed to Galveston. I just can't get over the fact that we have a beach an hour away from our house! This was such a last minute trip we didn't do a lot of research, but sometimes those end up being the best kind of trips. We played in the water, laid out in the sun and chilled. It was just what we needed.
I'm determined to come up with the perfect day plan at Galveston. Where to eat, things to do etc. There is a Ben and Jerry's we want to try and the Pier with rides.
Audrey and I are burnt to a crisp, but it was worth it!



Comments