Our first day in California we just took it easy and headed down to LA and Hollywood. I have always heard about the famous hot dog stand called PINKS and my brothers rave about it so we had to hit it up.


It was pretty good, and the chilli was superb. I'm not going to lie though, I didn't think it was the best thing I've ever had. It was a good experience to go to a historic landmark in Hollywood, but it's not anything I need to do again.
After that we headed to the Chinese Theater and while we were driving there Herby the love bug was in front of us which we thought was odd. At the next inersection was the car from Back to the Future, and parked by the side of the road was the old Batmobile. Unfortunatly all these things were happening too fast so we didn't get any pictures but it was so cool!
We found out that there was going to be a big Christmas parade with famous people. There was a red carpet and everything but my lame brother and husband thing parades are useless and we left before it started. I was bummed. We ended our little adventure with Phillipes, now THIS place is amazing and made up for the missed parade. My great grandparents had their wedding reception here so it's kinda special to mi familia and the food is to die for. Every time we are in California this place is a must!
Comments