These past couple of days have been so fun. Our actual anniversary day we went to the zoo. It was the most perfect weather for a zoo day.
Audrey had a great time! She was off running to the next thing :)
The tram ride is so nice, I love the relaxing ride around the park.
We finished this day with dinner
The next day we went to a Spring Training game. It was Dodgers vs. Diamondbacks and I told Pete whoever won I would become their fan. So... apparently I'm no longer a D-Backs fan which is the best news Pete has ever heard.
Our seats were very close! I was terrified anytime a ball came near us, which was a lot, because I got hit HARD one time at a game. The only bad thing is it's out in the sun and my skin and the sun don't mix. We had a really good time anyways
Today we did NOTHING till about noon, it was beautiful :) I don't remember doing that for a long time. We just lounged around and hung out, I loved it. It has been a perfect anniversary. I don't want Pete to have to go back to work it has been so fun to have him home.
Comments
YAY for you!
I am dissapointed to find out that Pete is not a diamondback fan though. SHAME. Support the locals! :) hahah
Happy Anniversary!