My girls are pretty good about taking a shower or bath every day or other day, I don't need to remind them they just know! Apparently that part of Brandon's brain doesn't work quite yet. I had to remind him last Wednesday when I did their laundry for the week that he had ZERO pairs of underwear for the week. A WEEK!!! I told him we need to maybe make assigned days to take a shower or bath because that's not okay.
Brandon always wakes up early and gets his chores done, bed made and breakfast eaten and cleaned up before most of us wake up. So this morning, as usually, he was chilling on the couch as Elliott was walking out the door for work. Elliott asks Brandon, hey when was the last time you took a bath?
Brandon slyly looks up with a grin on his face and says, "Nobody know, dad." 🤣🤣
Brandon always wakes up early and gets his chores done, bed made and breakfast eaten and cleaned up before most of us wake up. So this morning, as usually, he was chilling on the couch as Elliott was walking out the door for work. Elliott asks Brandon, hey when was the last time you took a bath?
Brandon slyly looks up with a grin on his face and says, "Nobody know, dad." 🤣🤣

Comments