These past few days have been no fun. I've been really lucky in that Audrey has been pretty healthy throughout her existence on this Earth. She was very sick Monday and Tuesday, I went through many clothes. Wednesday she wasn't throwing up anymore but had passed it onto me. I think yesterday was the worst because I was feeling lousy and Audrey still wasn't 100%. One good thing is Audrey was a little cuddle bug, which is rare. I think both of us feel pretty darn good today, but now it's dad's turn... Sorry Pete.
These past few days have been no fun. I've been really lucky in that Audrey has been pretty healthy throughout her existence on this Earth. She was very sick Monday and Tuesday, I went through many clothes. Wednesday she wasn't throwing up anymore but had passed it onto me. I think yesterday was the worst because I was feeling lousy and Audrey still wasn't 100%. One good thing is Audrey was a little cuddle bug, which is rare. I think both of us feel pretty darn good today, but now it's dad's turn... Sorry Pete.
Comments