We had a lovely Easter full of family fun! Saturday was my families Easter party. I couldn't believe how chilly and rainy it was.
We spent the night at my parents and went to their ward, then took off to Flagstaff to visit Pete's family. We went and visited Pete's brothers family but I of course forgot my camera. We had a lot of fun visiting with them and Audrey loved all the attention from her cousins. I really hope she didn't get anybody sick!
She really loves the stairs, and could do it all day. She is almost to the point where she can get down by herself but not quite, so I felt like 90% of the time I was helping her get down these stairs.
Playing with cousins. Her only cousin on my side of the family lives in Australia, and so it's nice for her to play with some of her cousins. We can't wait for Andrew and Amy to have their little kidledee, so she can have a cousin close by.
Grandma Carolyn has lot's of candy and Audrey always found it, here she is reaching for it.
We had a delicious dinner. Heidi made some yummy deviled eggs so when I got home I wanted to make some.... I didn't cook the eggs long enough. Man I hate that! This is Pete's dad in the picture with us.
We finished the day out with another Easter egg hunt. She actual understood a little better this time, and that was cute!
We left at her bed time hoping she would sleep the whole way home. This was not the case! She slept for a little while, and was not happy the rest of the way. Now we think it's because she had a sick tummy... poor Audrey.
Comments