Our ward is putting on their own Women's Conference in August and I was asked to teach a class on inexpensive crafts to give as gifts. My mind just went crazy thinking of all these projects I've been wanting to create and finally I have an excuse to make them! Here are a couple things I've been working on, these are gifts for a baby shower. I got these ideas off of other peoples blogs but I don't know who because I've had these things stewing in my head ever since I saw them. So unfortunately I can't give credit where credit is due.
Here is a little thrift store magic. I love treasures I can find there. I happen to hit the 50% off day. So this gift cost a whopping total of $3!
Before
After
I think I'm going to hang it horizontally. I just saw on Martha Stewart something similar to this, but she added little knobs for necklaces or headbands. So I'm probably going to try and add that.
I absolutely LOVE these bibs. They cost 66cents to make and are wonderful! The back is a washcloth so after she eats I can wipe it right up. When the bibs are dirty, no problem because I can just attach a paper towel to the clips. What a great gift :)
Can't wait to make up all the other creations in my head. You'll have to come to my class to see what else is in store.
Comments