When we were packing to move to Texas we were very liberal about getting rid of stuff, whether it was broken or we didn't like. Our Mary Engelbreit crockpot that had been missing a handle for years, and our blender with a missing lid were a couple of things that didn't make the cut. If felt great to get rid of it, spending the money to replace it doesn't feel as great! I wanted to make sure that what we did get was something we actually really wanted and had good reviews.
When the Sam's Club ad showed up with a one day sale of their Ninja blenders for $80 off I was thrilled! I patiently waited until that day, then on the actual day I forgot until around noon. I went online to buy it and they were sold out.... nooo! I figured it wasn't meant to be. I called Elliott to tell him the sad tale, then he showed up after work with the blender! He had called all around to find if anyone had one left and find a Sam's Club who still had a few.
We've been having smoothies for the last few days and chopping up onions in the food processor has been a dream.
When the Sam's Club ad showed up with a one day sale of their Ninja blenders for $80 off I was thrilled! I patiently waited until that day, then on the actual day I forgot until around noon. I went online to buy it and they were sold out.... nooo! I figured it wasn't meant to be. I called Elliott to tell him the sad tale, then he showed up after work with the blender! He had called all around to find if anyone had one left and find a Sam's Club who still had a few.
We've been having smoothies for the last few days and chopping up onions in the food processor has been a dream.

Comments