It's FINALLY here! I've been waiting for this time of year for months because it's time to get ready for Disneyland! As you can see we've already purchased our tickets.
My family has gone every year around this time probably for the past 5 years. We leave a week from today and as you can see I'm ecstatic.
Disneyland is magical on it's own, but for the holidays it's indescribable, I challenge you to go to their website and tell me it doesn't inspire you to leave RIGHT NOW. (I'd hyperlink
Disneyland.com right here but I don't remember how).

I am fully aware that it is going to be a different experience with Audrey, some may say not worth it but I whole heartily disagree.
(My parents our devouring an infamous Phillipe's sandwich in LA. This place is ALWAYS apart of our annual Disneyland trip, I am craving on right now!)
First of all my lovely parents will be there and have gladly offered to take Audrey for one whole day. I don't think I'll be able to last a whole day though, because I can't wait to be there with her. I can't wait to see her giggle or scream when she meets the characters, smile at all the colors, dance to the music, and clap when the fireworks go off and when the snow starts to fall. I'm pretty sure she won't sit in her stroller, and that I'll be having to change dirty diapers, take trips back for naps and take time out to feed her but I don't care. I've experience Disneyland for me MANY of times, it's now time to share this place with little Ms. Audrey.
So pretty girl let's get PACKING :)
Comments